Individual Giving

Freight & Salvage at Night

We rely on many generous donors to keep our incredible venue open night after night and to maintain the excellence of our facility and staff. Ticket sales provide approximately 70% of our operating budget with the remaining 30% coming from people in our community.  The Freight belongs to all of us – make your gift today.

Friend of the Freight

With your gift of $100 or more, you’ll enjoy a range of donor benefits including priority notice of shows, ticket discounts, VIP concerts, and more.

Music Circle Society

The Freight’s premier donor group provides vital support that makes our celebrated programs possible. With your gift of $2,500 or more, you’ll enjoy a range of special opportunities to be closer to the music.

Monthly Gifts

Annual gifts of $300 or more may be paid over 12 months. Click the ‘Pledge’ button on the donation form. After your initial payment, your credit card will be automatically charged at the beginning of each month for the following 11 months. For tax purposes, you’ll receive an acknowledgment after your first and last payments.

Ways to Give

Pay by cash, check, or credit card by using our printable and mailable form [PDF].

Questions?

Please contact our development department at (510) 644-2020 ext. 114 or email development@freightandsalvage.org, for more information.