Fiddlekids 2020 runs July 13-18!
- Additional inquiries: contact email@example.com or Leah Wollenberg at (510) 859-1117
Typical day at Fiddlekids summer camp
- 9:00–10:00am: Morning fiddle class I
- 10:00–10:15am: Recess
- 10:15–11:15am: Morning fiddle class II
- 11:15am–12:15pm: Dance or Art
- 12:15 – 12:45pm: Lunch and recess
- 12:45 – 1:45pm: Dance or Art
- 1:45 – 2:00pm: Recess, snacks
- 2:00–3:00pm: Afternoon fiddle class III
- 3:30–5:30: After Camp Care (additional $30 per day)
Free Fiddlekids concert
When camp starts we’ll email a link that provides access to the collection of instructor-made recordings for this year’s camp. Please encourage your young fiddlers to listen daily, at home and/or during the commute to camp. They’ll learn their fiddle tunes faster and more easily with repeated listening. A brief nightly review will yield a much deeper grasp of the material, and a head start for the next day. Many parents say, “This is the first time I’ve seen my kid come home after any class and want to practice!” After camp, each Fiddlekids family receives music notation for all fiddle tunes taught, plus some tunes that were recorded but untaught, usually about 24 tunes in all. The notation allows the kids to review the music, to understand it from another perspective, and to work on favorite tunes that the other kids learned.
- $575 per week; Early Bird Discount: $555 per week if you pay in full by 3/27/20.
- Sibling Discount: Save $50 for second child
- Scholarships available: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and scholarship form.
Meet Our Staff
fiddlekids® is a trademark of Freight & Salvage.
Fiddlekids is sponsored by DeYoe Wealth Management, with additional support from the Bill Graham Supporting Foundation of the Jewish Community Endowment Fund and the Friendship Fund.