last updated: Wednesday, March 25
The Freight & Salvage is temporarily closed, we look forward to enjoying many great concerts with you when we reopen.
We plan to reopen as soon as possible, but we do not know when as this is an evolving situation we will be continually monitoring it and following all government advisories. We will update this page (https://thefreight.org/closure/) when we have more information.
When this crisis passes, the need to gather together for outstanding live music will return, stronger than ever. And, when that happens, we want to be ready. Please consider making a tax deductible donation to the Freight & Salvage today.
- THU 3/26 Masters of Hawaiian Music rescheduled to SUN 7/12
- SAT 3/28 Altan rescheduled to SAT 3/20/2021
- SUN 3/29 Squirrel Nut Zippers rescheduled to SUN 9/13
- TUE 4/6 Meshell Ndegeocello rescheduled to WED 8/19
- THU 4/9 Ladama rescheduled to TUE 7/28
- FRI 4/10 Mohammad Talani | Parnaz Partovi & Electric Monks rescheduled to FRI 11/13
- SUN 4/12 Vasen rescheduled to WED 9/30
- THU 4/16 Mary Gauthier rescheduled to THU 11/12
- SAT 4/18 Okee Dokee Brothers rescheduled to SAT 11/7
- THU 4/30 Lisa Ferraro & Natalia Zukerman present SeekHer rescheduled to WED 9/16
- TUE 5/5 Kurt Elling featuring Danilo Pérez rescheduled to FRI 1/29/21
FOR IMPACTED SHOWS
We are working hard to reschedule every show to a new date. Some have already been rescheduled, some will remain postponed until we can secure a new date, and unfortunately a few will simply need to be canceled. If you are a ticketholder for one of these shows, we are emailing you with the status of your show. We hope that ticketholders will come to the rescheduled shows, but when this is not possible, we encourage you to consider an option that helps our non-profit organization continue to thrive and pay artists, such as:
- converting your ticket to a tax-deductible donation to The Freight
- exchanging your tickets for tickets to a future show
- Receiving your refund as a Freight & Salvage gift card
FOR CLASSES / WORKSHOPS / JAMS
In-person Freight Singers rehearsals are canceled until further notice. The Chorus Directors are exploring online options. All upcoming Jams and Freighter Tots events are canceled. As of right now, the Freight will not be holding any classes onsite this session (March-April) but some classes will have online capability.
Please contact Director of Education and Community Engagement PC Muñoz with any questions about classes during this time: email@example.com
The Freight has long been a haven during challenging times, and now is no exception. We hope to see you when we reopen.
-Freight & Salvage